Let's roll out the red carpet and get our evening gowns on, it's award season in the bloggosphere. I was nominated by the lovely Petite Diva who blogs over at Musings of a Petite Diva. She writes on everything and anything that tickles her fancy, and it makes for pretty interesting reads. Thank you Petite for the nomination *sheds a tear whilst holding the award statuette*
So the rules are:
1. Share eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by the blogger that Nominated you.
3. Nominate bloggers.
4. Set 7 questions for the nominated bloggers.
11 Facts about Bee
1. My ears are not pierced. I really love this about myself because it sets me apart from almost all the girls i've come across. Uniquely Bee :-D
2. I'm a certified bookworm. When I was younger I used to read so much and would even skip lunch or breakfast cause I was so absorbed by the book. My mum would literally have to take the book away for me to eat.
3. Im not on instagram cause I think i'm on too many social media platforms. Maybe later if I deactivate my fb or twitter or pinterest....MAYBE.
4. I am short-sighted and wear glasses. I've had them for about 5 years now.
5. I can knit, sew and crochet but I haven't picked up a knitting or crocheting needle in about 4 years....
6. I don't like the cream filling that comes with sweet biscuits, I scrape off the filling and just eat the biscuit. I feel like they are sweet already and adding the cream makes them too sweet for me to bear. The only exceptions are oreos and romany creams, and I don't know why *shrugs*.
7. I enjoy reading self-development/ self-help books, I think it's good to read widely and not just restrict myself to fiction.
8. I bite my nails (still trying to kick that habit. I don't bite them so much when I put nail polish so that has really helped me grow them out a bit. I bite them mostly when i'm nervous or anxious).
9. My sisters and I have what we call crayons in our heads. Crayons for short..this is just random craziness and silliness that we enjoy from time to time..and no one else seems to understand.
10. I like to watch people from afar sometimes, especially those whom I know. It's nice to see them going about their business and being them before I say hi. (I'm not a stalker!!)
11. I grew up in a relatively health conscious family, so i'm also quite health conscious too. Not that counting-my-calories-omg-let's-have-a-wheatgrass-shot-and-go-for-a-30-day-cleanse kind of health freak. We just love variety in our diet, and eating good and wholesome food. Though we do indulge every now and then, it's just about balance.
My nomination questions are:
What is your favorite color?
Im fond of blue and pink
What is your addiction?
#phoneaddict #facebookaddict #templerunaddict
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I loves me some tea..
What avenger member do you like and why?
Confession time. I still have not watched The Avengers yet, so yeah...let me just creep back under that rock....*hides*
USA or the U.K? And why?
I would love to go to the USA simply for the reason that the weather there is better than in the UK. I'm guaranteed of four season weather, or more warm weather depending on where I would go.
Are you a teddy bear kind of person?
Er, not really. But if you give me one I won't refuse it and will appreciate the gesture.
Army, Navy or Air force? Which arm of military's uniform is cuter? (you all know my pick..lol)
I like the Navy cause their uniforms are seriously on point!
1. What sports can you play?
2. Orange juice, grape juice or apple juice and why?
3. What was the funniest moment for you this year? (It can be something you witnessed or that happened to you)
4. Do you still watch cartoons?
5. Would you rather go a week without bathing but be able to change clothes? Or a week without changing your clothes but be able to bath??
6. What's your number one pet peeve?
7.Are you a morning person or more of a night owl?
(I stole two questions from GHLonghair *facepalm*)
I would love for:
1. Nitty of Growing My Mane
2. Phoenix of The Random Phoenix
3. OMG I LOve Your Hair
4. Patja of A Belle in Nam
..to answer the questions.