Thursday 10 July 2014

Two for One Wash Day

Hi Doves

So im gonna run down my last two wash days. 
The first was on sunday the 29th of June

1. I pre-pooed/ did a hot oil treatment with olive oil
2. Shampooed with ORS Invigorating Shampoo
3. DC-ed with Tresemme thermal recovery, aloe vera, olive oil and rosemary oil using heat. 
4. Rinsed and did an apple cider vinegar rinse. ( skipped the herbal rinse). Air dried.
5. Moisturised and sealed with Dr Miracle's curl care leave in and sealed with castor oil.
Soft hair, good wash day


Sunday 6 July

1. Finger detangled and pre-pooed with olive oil
2. Shampooed with  Ors Invigorating Shampoo
3. Deep conditioned with heat using, ORS Nourishing Conditioner mixed with olive oil (review coming up)
5. Rinsed (skipped the tea and acv rinses this week :-/)
6. Air dried till 50 % dry and then moisturised with Dr Miracle's leave in and sealed with castor oil.
 My hair was super soft and fluffy. Oh who would have ever thought that natural hair can be such a delight?

In other news i'm out of the wig and am having some jumbo box braids plaited. I had my hair out for three days then put the braids in on wednesday evening, and ontinuing with them today. Got my cousin to do them for me (looove you Ester!) Yay for heat-free hair styling. July makes it 3 and a half months of no heat to my hair in any way except when deep conditioning. My curls are popping more and my hair feels stronger. I'm thinking of blowing it out in August, but we'll see when we get there.

How was your wash day?

1 comment:

  1. Super soft and fluffy...sigh. That's the life. I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Feel free to drop a comment.