Friday 6 June 2014

Being Me Blog Tag!!

Yay my first tag. And it's all about getting to know me better. Yvonne of Diaries of another relaxed chic was so nice as to tag me. Phoenix who blogs at The Random Phoenix also tagged me. Thank you dolls :-) They have great stuff on their blogs. Please head on over there to check them out!




So here we go!

1. Are you named after someone?
Nope, all my names are my own as far as I know.

2. When was the last time you cried?
About a month ago...

3. Do you have any children?
None as yet.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Oh yes, I'm very funny when I want to be...maybe I should go ask my friends...
Is it ready yet?



5. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I'm a sucker for oreos..And  I sneak the occasional ice cream and yoghurt (dairy triggers my eczema flares)

6. Do you like handwriting?
Eh...it depends on the occasion: cards, memos, to do lists and planning out my thoughts I definitely enjoy writing down on paper. Class notes no, no, no..(they are too long)

7. What's your favourite cereal?
 Bran flakes with raisins, no sugar.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Their outfit and their hair (i'm sorry I just have an eye for healthy hair these days..sue me..)

9. What's the colour of your eyes?
Brown

10. Scary movies or happy endings
 Happy endings.

11. Favourite tv show?
Ayayai The Originals, True Blood, Real Husbands of Hollywood, The Big Bang Theory and Kansiime Anne, she's hilarious!

12. Summer or winter.
I live for the summer *puts on shades*

13. Hugs or kisses
Both..love kisses, especially when hugging ;-)

14. Do you have a special talent?
Not yet...guess my hair is my talent for now.

15. Where were you born?
Melbourne, Australia.

16. What are your hobbies?
Reading, keeping fit, listening to music, trying out new food recipes and taking care of my hair.

17. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a cat called Patch. She's 8 years old.

18. Favourite movie?
Ish..P.S I love you,  The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Cloud Atlas... Usuofia in London and Mr Ibu (funniest african movies to date, all time faves). But generally I love comedies.

19. What colour is your car?
 The car my parents let me drive is white. Not really mine exactly...yet!

20. What do you want to do when you grow up?
Well im a final year law student so I want to practice in the law field. 

Stella of Journey to Healthy Waist Length Relaxed Hair! 
Sammie of Growing Zambian Hair Long
Sandra of Naija Girl Next Door
Curly Eva Naturally Divine Hair Journey
Fola of Fola's Oasis
Abbi of Below The Waist

You are tagged! Please answer the questions and tag 5 other bloggers. Please and thank you.
(I know I  tagged 6, but I couldn't help it.) 

15 comments:

  1. Was great reading through your tag and getting to know you! that chicken pic is hilarious. And good luck in your final year of law school!
    Thanks for participating in the tag :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks. My first tag as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, looking forward to reading your answers.

      Delete
  3. thanks for tagging me babe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great read, I love watching real husbands of hollywood, too funny. I am also a sucker for oreos, nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe te real husbands are the best. Oreos for life :-)

      Delete
  5. Yaaaaaay!! Loved it through and through...and thanks for the tag. Will get right to it.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll be paying your spot a visit :-)

      Delete
  6. Haha.. I'm not alone. I HATE class notes. Freaking too long. Nice blog

    www.buzzedbybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me Bee! It was interesting getting to know u better.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Feel free to drop a comment.